In-Home Care Management
For us, in-home care is not just about doing a series of tasks. It is about helping families with all of the challenges in dealing with a situation where a loved one needs help.
One of our Care Managers is assigned to every client with the responsibility to assist you with those challenges and is there for you every step of the way. We are here to help and can be that liaison and advocate you need when trying to find the best possible solutions.
Our Case Managers:
- Complete a detailed in-home assessment. This is free and done with you, your family and the person we are caring for.
- Together with the family develop a plan of care
- Monitor care and manage caregivers to ensure results
- Act as a liaison with the medical community
- Provide education and advocacy
- Assist the family with training for family caregivers
- Help find in-home care products and services to suit your needs and refer you to qualified people to install them.
- Our premier concierge care service also includes some of the following
- Accompanying your loved one to appointments and reporting back to the family caregiver
- Assisting with organizing bills and payments
- Supervising repairs in the home while workers are there, such as the plumber or another contractor
- Postoperative in-home care following the doctors and nursing orders
- We know the right questions to ask and will have a detailed report written for the family
These are only some of the many functions of our Case Managers. Contact us and find out how we can help you!
Our caregivers come to your home and provide in-home care assistance. This allows loved ones to live as comfortable as possible in their own home.