SCV Community Health Resource Center
The SCV Community Health Resource Center was designed as a local place for the community to find information about support groups, information for you or your loved ones for everything from Alzheimer’s to heart disease, from caregiving to skilled care facilities. Retirement communities and memories care facilities we can recommend locations, professionals such as elder care attorneys, long term insurance professionals, or the best handyman to instal safety measures in your home for your loved one.
At the SCV Community Health Resource Center we have regular educational talks from organizations like Alzheimer’s Association, American Heart Association and the Kidney Foundation. Support groups meet here like the caregiver support group for the Alzheimer’s association and Memories in the Making for those suffering with Alzheimer’s using Art as a means of communicating and staying connected.
The Alzheimer’s Association and Kidney Quest will also be onsite by appointment for Care Consultations.
At the SCV Community Health Caregiver Resource Center you will find:
- Access to local businesses that can help with everything from estate planning to handyman services.
- Regular educational events to help you better care for yourself or your loved one.
- Occupational therapists, physical therapists, travel experts, medical experts, contractors, and many more highly qualified experts.
- Products to help make you or your loved ones home safe and easier to get around.
- Walkers, canes, wheelchairs, and other walking assistive devices.
Home Care Services Santa Clarita are here for all families and their loved ones.
Are you a family caregiver in need of support, information and resources? Home Care Services Santa Clarita can help. Call us at (888) 808-4777 or contact us online for more information.
SCV Community Health Caregiver Resource Center provides information, programs and support for caregivers. The SCV CHRC is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 23340 Cinema Drive, Suite 5, in Santa Clarita. Map