Our Care Services
Let’s work together
Complete In-Home Care Services & Solutions
In the days of old, it was thought that the only choice in care services for seniors was a nursing home, assisted living community or another care
With over a decade of experience in providing quality, loving, in-home services for Santa Clarita, we take pride in providing the right mix of services to your loved ones. We want to makes sure that our clients can maintain their quality of life, remain safe while in their homes and most importantly, live an independent life.
Some of our services include:
- Companion Care services to help with light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- In-Home Safety Technologies – Through SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers, to protect your loved one around the clock.
- Grooming & Hygiene – Help with shampooing, shaving, hair combing, and other grooming needs.
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care to give family caregivers needed relief.
Our Comfort Keepers® come from all walks of life but are highly skilled in providing the loving care that your loved one needs. Their services help
Our unique approach to caregiving is what we like to call Interactive Caregiving™ and it allows us to stimulate our clients, engage them in various activities in life so that they can maintain physical fitness as well as stay emotionally satisfied in their own environment.
Our goal is to stay connected with you so that you know exactly how your loved one is doing. This will allow us to change services as the needs of your loved one changes. We’re here to help you and your loved one. Peace of mind for you; independence for your loved one. That’s what we provide.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Companionship Care and Homemaking, such as meal preparation, conversation, incidental transportation, mobility, light housekeeping, errand-running, medication reminders, relief for family caregivers, laundry, grocery shopping, recreational activities, mail assistance, communication with family and tender loving care.
Personal Care, such as special-diet meal preparation, hygiene and bathing, transferring and positioning, incontinence care, toileting, feeding and oral hygiene.
Home Safety Technology Solutions, such as a personal emergency response system (PERS) and medication management device that can supplement
- Assisting with dressing and grooming
- Providing healthy eating plans
- Aiding communication skills
- Implementing home safety measures to prevent wandering or driving
- Offering families a respite from trained caregivers
Physical Assistance for seniors recovering at home from stroke or heart attack.
Get Started Today!
Our caregivers come to your home and provide in-home care assistance. This allows loved ones to live as comfortable as possible in their own home.