Here are Just the Basics
Call us at 800-808-4777 at any time and we will help talk things through with you in as much detail as you need. But here is the general idea: We provide in-home caregivers for seniors and others who need assistance with activities of daily living in their home.
We are a State of California licensed agency (lic. #194700097) servicing all of the cities in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas, in the Santa Clarita Valley, and in the Antelope Valley.
A Case Manager is assigned as part of the service and is a great resource for managing the care and for all kinds of help, information, and advice as you go through the challenges with in-home care.
Our Caregivers are all licensed, screened, bonded, insured, trained and managed by our Case Managers. They are OUR employees, so all the financial liability of hiring and employing someone does NOT fall upon you and your family – it falls on US. The Caregivers are our financial responsibility as employees.
They provide the following services as well as many others:
- Personal Grooming and Hygiene
- Toileting & Assistance using the Restroom
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- General Mobility and Movement
- Nutrition, Hydration, and Feeding
- Meal preparation and Cooking
- Assist with household chores & projects
- Help with Bathing and Dressing
- Light Housekeeping
- Shopping and errands
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Exercise and support of physical therapy requirements
Those are just the basics. There are too many services for us to list them all. And there is of course, much more detail which you can find on our Services in Detail page of this website (link). Or even easier yet – just call us to go over your specific needs. (800)808-4777 or drop us a note via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 7, 2018 - 0 Comments
- September 6, 2018 - 0 Comments
- September 5, 2018 - 0 Comments
- September 4, 2018 - 0 Comments